Dell 725 Driver Download – Maximum copy speed: up to 25 ppm (mono)/Up to 21 ppm (color) and Maximum copy resolution on Dell 725 is Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono)/up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi (color) with 1,200 x 2,400 dpi Optical resolution and 2,400 x 4,800 dpi Interpolate.
Standard Paper Capacity on Dell 725 is 100 Sheets, with Output trays Capacity up to 25 sheets Document and media processing details is Inbox-100 Sheets and Outbox-25 Sheets ADF. Speed Details for Dell 725 printing: Up to 33 ppm-B/W ¦ Printing: Up to 30 ppm-color with Supported paper Type is Transparencies, envelopes, plain paper, cards, labels, transfer paper on fabric, glossy photographic paper, banner, thick and heavy duty matte paper
Borderless photo sizes are ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm). Dell 725 Compatible paper sizes: ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm), executive (184 x 267 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm), A5 (148 x 210 mm), B5 (176 x 250 mm), A6 (105 x 148 mm), Statement (7 x 215.9 mm). To download Dell 725 Driver Please read the instructions below. go to Dell C1765NFW driver for another dell printer.
Dell 725 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64-bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Dell 725
How to install Dell 725 Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Dell 725 printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Dell 725 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Dell 725. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Dell 725 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Dell 725 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Dell 725 printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select drop-down to select a Dell 725 driver for windows. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Dell 725 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Dell 725 Personal Inkjet Printer Driver
Dell 725 Driver for Windows 32-bit/64-bit
Dell 725 Inkjet Printer, v.G8, A01 Download