Dell C1760NW Driver Download – Easy to install and affordable, Dell’s Color printer C1760NW printer is easily networked for ease of use. Dell C1760NW Dedicated to small businesses or individuals looking for a professional solution at a lower cost.
Dell C1760NW color printer displays reliable performance for bright-colored prints. With its monthly cycle of 30 000 pages, this printer has enough to meet all your printing needs. Its Colour by Dell and Dell Clear View LED Technologies provide superior quality prints. The Dell Color printer C1760NW Printer also improves your daily efficiency by allowing you to share it on a network with its Ethernet and WiFi interfaces. Quick to install, you just have 4 clicks to enjoy the wireless.
In addition, you can print directly from your mobile devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop …) Dell C1760NW with Dell Mobile print (for Android) and mobile print App for Dell (for IOS) applications. To download Dell C1760NW Driver Please read the instructions below. go to Dell C1765NFW driver for another dell printer.
Dell C1760NW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64-bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Dell C1760NW
How to install Dell C1760NW Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Dell C1760NW printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Dell C1760NW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Dell C1760NW. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Dell Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Dell C1760NW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Dell C1760NW Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Dell C1760NW printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select drop-down to select a Dell C1760NW driver for mac. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Dell C1760NW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Dell C1760NW Color Laser Driver Windows 32bit
Dell C1760NW Color Laser Driver Windows 64bit
Dell C1760NW Driver Mac OS X
Dell C1660w_C1760nw Color Laser Installer and Application Download