Dell E514DW Driver Download – Dell Printer Hub provides automatic alerts when firmware and software upgrades are available or when the toner level is low. Thanks to the direct access to compatible toners it is very convenient to make a new order of toner. To reduce the need for maintenance, the Dell E514DW model comes with a single fuser designed to last the lifetime of the printer.
Essential and easy-to-use features that allow you to print, scan, copy and fax by adding versatility and improving your workgroup’s productivity. Thanks to the automatic document feeder (ADF) You can send faxes, scan or copy up to 35 sheets without intervention, and with automatic double-sided printing you can reduce paper consumption by up to 50%. Dell E514DW model also features a solid cassette paper input tray that helps keep paper dust free. The ID copy button allows you to copy both sides of an ID card into a single face of the paper.
Get peace of mind and get extra savings with a reliable, environmentally-friendly, Dell E514DW multifunction printer. the optional high-performance black toner cartridge allows you to print up to 2600 pages to achieve greater savings. For optimal printing results, always use original Dell toners. Reduce downtime to the minimum and make your business run smoothly with Dell’s exceptional support. To download Dell E514DW Driver Please read the instructions below. go to Dell E515DN driver for another dell multifunction printer.
Dell E514DW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64-bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Dell E514DW
How to install Dell E514DW Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Dell E514DW printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Dell E514DW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Dell E514DW. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Dell Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Dell E514DW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Dell E514DW Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Dell E514DW printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select drop-down to select a Dell E514dw driver for mac. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Dell E514DW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Dell E514dw Multifunction Driver Printer and Scanner
Dell E514dw Driver Mac OS X
DellE514dw Multifunction Printer Mac Driver Download