Canon PIXMA MG3600 Driver for Windows and macOS
Canon PIXMA MG3600 series multifunction photo composite printer adopts minimalist design, convenient and intimate storage design, is an environmentally friendly national model with both fashion and function! The print head/ink combination design, even if it is not often used, do not have to worry about the nozzle clogging problem; built-in wireless network function, one can be shared by many people, and can be printed wirelessly through a smartphone or tablet Scan photos or documents! Built-in automatic double-sided printing function, save paper, and reduce carbon to be environmentally friendly is so simple! Exclusive “composite ink” system, brilliant presentation of documents and photos, waterproof black pigment ink, print text finely and sharply, comparable to laser printing quality.
The new ink formula enhances the performance of the red color gamut, making portrait printing more detailed. Built-in automatic double-sided printing function, and can set the silent mode, the volume can be reduced by 25% during printing, at the same time, to save paper consumption and environmental peace! Through the built-in WiFi wireless network function, multiple people can share the printing function; in addition, Canon PIXMA MG3600 support AirPrint, iOS handheld device documents and photos are easy to print and download the Canon exclusive printing app “Canon Print Inkjet / SELPHY” Easy printing via a handheld device Equipped with Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint, with a smartphone, you can easily print documents and photos, and enjoy a fun-filled printing life!
The Canon PIXMA MG3600 driver supports PictBridge, which can be connected to a digital camera via a wireless network. You can print out your favorite photos directly without using a USB cable. The brilliant moments in the movie or the sweet smile in a flash can now be easily printed as a photo and shared at any time! Through the included software, you can extract the full-time video of the Full HD video captured by Canon digital camera and automatically optimize it to print out more perfect photos; the new function can also print out “Continuous action” and “overlapping special effects” photos. My Image Garden smart function menu, easy to complete photo organizing, creative editing, and printing. On this page, you can download Canon PIXMA MG3600 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Canon PIXMA MG3600 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download Canon PIXMA MG3600 Printer Driver
Windows: Canon PIXMA MG3600 series Full Driver & Software Package Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS
Read Also: Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3600 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Canon PIXMA MG3600 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens.
- Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Canon PIXMA MG3600 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3600 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Fax. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Canon PIXMA MG3600 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Canon PIXMA MG3600 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.