Canon PIXMA TS3320 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS3320 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS3320 multifunctional photo printer, compact body with printing, scanning and photocopying functions, built-in Wi-Fi wireless network, can wirelessly share printing and scanning, support 4 × 6, 5 × 5, 5 × 7 The photo is printed in full version and equipped with a 1.5-inch black and white screen, which is convenient for users to operate. The exclusive “Composite Ink” system, combined with high water resistance document black pigment ink, improves the common ink leakage problem on ordinary paper, and the text effect appears clearer.
With the included multi-purpose paper tray and Canon-specific Nail Sticker Creator for Canon mobile app, you can select a photo or favorite picture from your phone to make a nail sticker anytime, anywhere, just print and paste it. Easily create exclusive nail stickers to inject more lively and vivid elements into the printer. The Canon PIXMA TS3320 has evolved into multiple functions. In addition to the basic document functions such as documents, photos, and CD cover printing, more hand-made elements are added to provide users with exclusive objects to design. Technology no longer has a distance. The temperature and creativity displayed by hand make technology closer to daily life. Through Canon’s original fabric transfer stickers, users can cut and collage various elements, and play with unlimited creativity, print out their own designs or photos, and transfer them to T-Shirt, handbags, and other fabrics using an iron. In addition, considering the frequency of use of home printer users, this printer uses Japanese-made ink and nozzle design to reduce the problem of clogging and save the previous nozzle clogging. The cost of maintenance has extended the life cycle of the printer.
Canon PIXMA TS3320 supports multiple mobile printing methods, including AirPrint, Mopria and Canon Print Service wireless printing, PIXMA Cloud Link cloud application and Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY smartphone application (Note) and “Google Cloud Print” The distance operation allows users to directly view the E-Mail, photos, documents or webpage data searched on the iOS and Android mobile devices at any time through the Wi-Fi wireless network to the printer for printing. You can print from a computer without installing a Canon PIXMA TS3320 driver, and you can really experience the convenience of mobile printing! As smartphones and tablets become more popular, use your phone to view E-Mail, download photo files, or search online When the web page information is available, it can be printed in real time, improving work efficiency and flexibility! On this page, you can download Canon PIXMA TS3320 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Canon PIXMA TS3320 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download Canon PIXMA TS3320 Printer Driver
Read Also: Canon PIXMA MG7510 Driver
How to install Canon PIXMA TS3320 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Canon PIXMA TS3320 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens.
- Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Canon PIXMA TS3320 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Canon PIXMA TS3320 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Fax. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Canon PIXMA TS3320 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Canon PIXMA TS3320 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.