Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Download
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Download – The photo printer Canon SELPHY CP910 blends into your home environment and is so mobile that it can be great for parties or family gatherings. The WLAN interface makes it easy to print from compatible cameras or PCs – without any cables.
The built-in access point mode lets you connect a smartphone to direct wireless printing. Canon SELPHY CP910 gets even easier with AirPrint support, which enables direct printing from compatible Apple mobile systems without the need to install separate software.
With this Canon CP910 photo printer, anyone can create high-quality, color-stable, lab-quality photo prints in under a minute. In the thermal sublimation printing process, photo prints are created with first-class color depth and grading without long waiting times. To download Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below.
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64-bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Canon SELPHY CP910
How to install Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Canon SELPHY CP910 printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Canon SELPHY CP910 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Canon SELPHY CP910. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Canon Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Canon SELPHY CP910 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Canon SELPHY CP910 printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select drop-down to select a Canon SELPHY CP910 driver for mac. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.