Epson ET-2500 Driver Download
Epson ET-2500 Driver Download – Say goodbye to cartridges, The Epson EcoTank et-2500 with large fillable ink tanks is delivered with ink for about 2 years, this corresponds to approximately 4,000 pages in black and white and 6,500 pages in color or on average 72 ink cartridges. Epson ET-2500 printers cause extremely low printing costs of only a fraction of a cents per page, thus reducing costs by an average of up to 70%.
Epson Print Quality is guaranteed by Epson’s original inks, which produce brilliant results every time you print on Epson EcoTank ET-2500. Once the supplied ink has been used up, additional ink can be purchased at low cost in handy large-volume bottles. The set-up and operation are easy to use, fill the supplied ink into the tanks on the Epson ET-2500 printer, turn on the printer and after a short initialization, the device is ready for printing.
Thanks to the WiFi connection option and the free Epson IPrint app you can easily print wirelessly directly from smartphones and tablets. By email print, you can send documents or photos from almost anywhere to your Epson ET-2500 EcoTank printer. On this page, you can download Epson ET-2500 EcoTank Driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. To download Epson ET-2500 Driver, Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Epson ET-2500 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Epson ET-2500
How to install Epson ET-2500 Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Epson ET-2500 printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Epson ET-2500 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Epson ET-2500. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Epson ET-2500 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Epson ET-2500 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Epson ET-2500 printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select drop-down to select an Epson ET-2500 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Epson ET-2500 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Epson ET-2500 Driver Windows, Mac OS X
Epson EcoTank ET-2500 Driver for Windows 32bit Download
Epson EcoTank ET-2500 Driver for Windows 64bit Download
Epson EcoTank ET-2500 Driver for Mac OS X Download