Epson L18050 Driver for Windows and macOS
Designed for small and medium print volumes, the Epson EcoTank L18050 can print standard-size borderless photos and panoramic images up to 2000mm long. This printer is an A3+ CISS printer that uses six-colour inkjet technology to print photos at an extremely low cost, including on 1300g magnetic paper or in flatbed mode on suitable CD/DVD and PVC cards.
The six dye inks provide vibrant colors and a wide range of gray tones, at superior photo lab quality. Photos printed on professional RC paper have a durability of up to 7 years under archival conditions (in an album) or several months exposed to light. Epson ink comes in 70ml containers with a leak-free nozzle and resealable cap, and the ink set can cover up to 1800 10×15 photos. To choose the right equipment, find additional information about our print solutions and comparative tables with technical specifications by accessing this link.
With a compact design, the Epson EcoTank L18050 printer can be placed almost anywhere, and through the Epson iPrint App, WiFi can be connected to smartphone and tablet devices.
Supported OS for Epson L18050 Driver
- Windows (Windows 11 | Windows 10 32bit/64bit | Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit | Windows 8 32bit/64bit | Windows 7 32bit/64bit)
- Macintosh (macOS 13 | macOS 12 | macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12)
Download Epson L18050 Printer Driver
Windows: Epson L18050 Windows Driver Download
macOS: Epson L18050 Mac Driver Download
Read Also: Epson ET-4550 Driver
How to install Epson L18050 Driver printer on a Windows
- Turn on and connect your printer.
- Download the driver for Epson L18050 and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open Settings and Click Printers and scanners. If the Epson L18050 series is already on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to use the printer.
How to install Epson L18050 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Epson L18050 series does not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can choose from the dropdown to select an Epson L18050 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.