HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw Driver for Windows and macOS
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw printer is designed to have a single/only function for printing and has ink quality that does not fade easily. This printer is very suitable for office printing purposes because this printer has a high print speed and very high quality. With its control and sophistication, this latest HP Printer is equipped with an LCD screen to make it easy for my printer to do printing with a 2.7 “LCD Touch Panel.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw printer has a print speed of up to 21 ppm or has the ability to print up to 21 pages every minute. No need to wait for less than 12 seconds your first printed page has come out. Of course, saves time in printing. This printer has a print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. And can produce sharp and concentrated print quality, so this printer is perfect for the business needs of the printer friend. The HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw also supports automatic duplex printing up to A4 size, meaning that you can print on both sides automatically. Of course, it saves you time and saves paper with the simultaneous two-sided printing feature or what is called auto duplex.
This HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw printer is connected via LAN, Wifi, and Wi-Fi Direct networks, making this printer very useful in the office and very helpful for the printer buddy in operating this printer. It can also with the default connection of this printer via USB 2.0 high speed. On this page, you can download HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw Printer Driver
Windows: HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw/M255nw Printer Full Software Solution Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS, Install HP Easy Start or HP Smart from App Store
Read Also: HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Driver
How to setup HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to setup HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw Driver on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw not appear, you need to install the driver first. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5/pcl6) or postscript, unless the printer specifies differently.