HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Driver for Windows and macOS
The HP LaserJet Pro M118dw MFP works reliably – the right one for every area of use. You connect it to your PC. Printing is possible in black and white using laser printing in a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. With a working memory of 256 MB, this device is optimal for daily work. 28 black-white pages can be printed in a minute. Formats up to A4 can be supported.
This printer has a printing speed of 28 ppm and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The paper tray of this HP LaserJet Pro M118dw can hold up to 260 sheets (weight: 60g / m² – 163g / m²). The HP LaserJet Pro M118dw printer uses only black. The supports supported by the latter are envelopes, A4 paper, A4 photo paper, labels. Unpack, plugin and start printing 1000 pages, Print crisp text, dark blacks, and sharp graphics with the precision of black toner. Protect yourself at an affordable price and operating costs and added value with an exposure drum with a range of up to 23,000 pages. Get the professional results and performance you expect from original HP toners. Thanks to the front/back printing are also print documents of several pages in a jiffy. Less waiting time with an HP LaserJet Pro M118dw is up to 28 pages per minute (A4) prints. Save energy with HP Auto-On / Auto-Off technology.
It’s a versatile and easy-to-use device that will serve you daily in the office. This HP LaserJet Pro M118dw printer meets several compliance standards that will keep you safe. Easy mobile printing with the HP Smart app, With the HP Smart app via your smartphone effortlessly print, scan and toner separately. Easily print from different smartphones and tablets. Share with ease – thanks to access resources and press thanks to wireless network functions, Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer and print easily without network access. On this page, you can download HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Printer Driver
Windows: HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Printer Full Software Solution Download
Windows: HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Printer Basic Software Solution Download 32-bit | Download 64-bit
macOS: no Available driver for macOS, Install HP Easy Start or HP Smart from App Store
Read Also: HP Laserjet Pro M404dn Driver
How to install HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for HP LaserJet Pro M118dw you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the HP LaserJet Pro M118dw already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does HP LaserJet Pro M118dw not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select an HP LaserJet Pro M118dw driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.