With the reliable HP LaserJet Pro M15w, you will equip your team perfectly for daily work. You connect it to your computer by USB. In addition, with small minimum dimensions of only 34.6 cm in width, 18.9 cm in-depth, and 15.9 cm in height, this machine accompanies you in your missions efficiently without being too bulky in your office. A LaserJet is so compact that it can hold almost anywhere. Get a quick print that fits in your space and budget.
Despite its compact design, this HP LaserJet Pro M15w monochrome laser printer offers you a 150-sheet paper tray and a 100-sheet output tray so you can print many documents without having to reload your paper tray too often and thus unnecessarily disturb you. Get professional quality and print and scan from your smartphone. Indeed, this machine offers you fast printing with a speed of 18 pages per minute maximum with a first page printed in just 8 seconds. Reduced size with Professional-quality prints. There you can print in black and white using laser printing. Resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi can be obtained. HP LaserJet Pro M15w supports formats up to A4.
Print from your wireless computer with this HP LaserJet Pro M15w monochrome laser printer or do it with your Smartphone with its various connections to Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria but also indirect Wi-Fi and via the HP application Smart. So you no longer need to transfer your documents from your Smartphone to your PC and you can start printing immediately. On this page, you can download HP LaserJet Pro M15w Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download HP LaserJet Pro M15w Printer Driver
Windows: HP LaserJet Pro M15/M17w Printer Full Software Solution Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS, Install HP Easy Start or HP Smart from App Store
Read Also: HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Driver
How to install HP LaserJet Pro M15w Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for HP LaserJet Pro M15w you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens.
- Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the HP LaserJet Pro M15w already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install HP LaserJet Pro M15w Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does HP LaserJet Pro M15w not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select an HP LaserJet Pro M15w driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.