HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver for Windows and macOS
Save space with a compact multifunctional, designed to fit your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it. Print in any room you choose, without causing interruptions. Optional silent mode helps you keep noise to a minimum. Do more with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet. Simplify tasks while saving time and money with this HP OfficeJet 3830 affordable and easy-to-use fax MFP. Fits in almost any space and runs quietly in the background.
Take control of your tasks and finish in less time with the user-friendly 5.5 cm (2.2 inches) screen. Copy, scan and fax multi-page documents quickly with the 35-page automatic document feeder. Access coloring pages, recipes, coupons, and more with free HP Printables – delivered on schedule. Get high-quality prints, over and over again, with an HP OfficeJet 3830 that designed and built to be reliable. Print up to twice as many pages with Original HP High Yield Ink Cartridges. start printing directly with easy installation. Connect directly to your wireless network.
Start printing and connect quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC with HP OfficeJet 3830 driver installed. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer and print it easily without accessing a network. Manage print tasks and scan on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app. Easily print from a wide variety of smartphones and tablets. Its pages look fantastic, even if you’re not there. On this page, you can download HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer Driver
macOS: no Available driver for macOS, Install HP Easy Start or HP Smart from App Store
Read Also: HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Driver
How to install HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for HP OfficeJet 3830 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the HP OfficeJet 3830 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does HP OfficeJet 3830 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select an HP OfficeJet 3830 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.