HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver for Windows and macOS
Print, scan, and copy in vivid colors up to A3 for great documents and presentations at up to 50% lower cost per page compared to HP color laser printers. Fax up to 8.5 x 14 inches (21.6 x 35.6 cm). Printer with security dynamics activated. Only intended for use with cartridges with an authentic HP chip. Cartridges with a non-HP chip may not work and those that work today may not work in the future. With this HP Officejet Pro 7740 multifunction inkjet printer, you can print, copy, and scan up to A3 size. The fax and the duplex are integrated into the multifunction.
Thanks to its document feeder, you will save time when scanning your documents. It allows the front and back to be scanned in a single pass. Automatic two-sided printing, high print speeds, and an automatic document feeder make your daily tasks easier. The 35-sheet automatic document feeder handles documents up to Legal-size (8.5 x 14 in.) And lets you quickly finish your duplex jobs. With its 2 paper trays of 250 sheets, you can store A4 paper and A3 paper in 2 different trays. The HP Officejet Pro 7740 multifunction printer allows you to print up to 22 pages per minute. Increase your paper capacity to 500 sheets with the second 250-sheet paper tray included. Create vibrant color graphics with deep black text on a wide range of papers, from Letter to Tabloid (A3). Produce prints that resist water, stains, fading and highlighters. Print more pages in black and color text with optional HP designed high-capacity ink cartridges. Help your business stand out with borderless two-sided marketing materials. With its color touchscreen, the HP Officejet Pro 7740 MFP makes it easy to use. You quickly access your features and simply navigate through the menus.
Thanks to its USB port located below its screen, you can plug in a USB key and print the image files stored there. Equipped with a network and WiFi, it allows several users to connect to it simultaneously. Easily print documents and other media from your Apple, Android or Windows smartphones and tablets. Quickly connect this all-in-one to other wireless devices to make it easy for everyone in your office to print. Easily manage your print jobs and scan your documents on the go with the HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver and HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app. On this page, you can download HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Driver
Windows: HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One series Full Feature Software and Drivers Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS, Install HP Easy Start or HP Smart from App Store
Read Also: Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver
How to install HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for HP Officejet Pro 7740 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens.
- Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 7740 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Fax. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does HP Officejet Pro 7740 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select an HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.