HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver for Windows and macOS
HP has again released its newest series of printers, namely the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020, this printer is one of the flagship printers of the HP brand because it brings the latest sophisticated technology at a fairly affordable price. Carrying the idea of the All-In-One printer because in addition to its extraordinary printing capabilities, this printer can also be used to scan and copy documents and photos and is equipped with wireless features. This HP printer is a printer that has many functions. In addition to its main uses for printing, the printer also features Print, Scan, Copy and Fax features. And even more exciting is this printer is also equipped with the Wireless feature, of course, it is very easy for you to print not only from a PC but also from your smartphone.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 printer is specifically designed as a flagship printer with the best printing results. This printer can provide high-quality print quality, both photos and other document prints. This printer is capable of printing up to 30 ppm for printing black and white documents, and about 20 ppm for printing color documents. With a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, this makes the printer have very high-quality prints, both document and image print. As you well know, this multifunction hp printer features the All-in-One so in addition to printing this printer can also be used to copy and scan documents. For copy functions, the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 provides a high enough resolution, both for color and monochrome duplication.
This printer can be connected with 1 USB 2.0; 1 USB Host (print from JPEG, TIFF, DPOF 1.1, Exif 2.3, PNG); 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b / g / n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports. WiFi Direct owned by the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 printer is also compatible with various mobile devices.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12)
Download HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Printer Driver
macOS: no Available driver for macOS, Install HP Easy Start or HP Smart from App Store
Read Also: HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Driver
How to install HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select an HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.
This printer is compatible with Windows and macOS operating systems. On this page, you can download HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.