Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw Driver for Windows and macOS
With this printer, you get a very good and reliable color laser printer with which brilliant business documents can be created. Benefit from the Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw, which is particularly durable and reliable thanks to the high-quality materials. The image drum and developer unit can remain in the system longer than with comparable laser printers, which means that you only have to change the toner container and therefore have low follow-up costs.
Printouts have a high print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi and are output in black and white and color at a speed of 21 pages per minute. The monthly print volume of 2,000 pages in A4 is ideal for smaller offices. The color laser printer can print a volume of up to 30,000 pages at peak load. The supported printing functions are “Confidential printing”, printing several pages on one sheet, poster printing, encrypted PDF direct printing, Internet printing IPP 1.0, email printing, and toner saving mode. The Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw has a paper capacity of 250 sheets and can optionally be expanded with a second 250-sheet paper cassette. You can also load another 50 sheets using the multipurpose feeder.
The Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw color laser printer can be easily connected via a USB cable and integrated into your network via WLAN and Ethernet. The Kyocera printer also supports mobile printing services such as Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria, so that you can control print jobs directly from your smartphone. Thanks to the USB host and the interface for SD / SDHC cards, documents can be printed even more easily without a PC. On this page, you can download Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw Driver to get all printer’s features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the operating system compatibility.
Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit/64bit (x86/x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit (x86/x64) | Windows 8 32bit/64bit (x86/x64) | Windows 7 32bit/64bit (x86/x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw Printer Driver
Windows: Kyocera ECOSYS M5521/M5526/P5021/P5026 KPDL Uni Driver Download
Windows: Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw KX V4 Driver Download
macOS: Kyocera ECOSYS M5521/M5526/P5021/P5026 Mac Installer Download
Read Also: Kyocera Client Tool for Windows
How to install Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw Driver printer on a Windows
- Turn on and connect your printer.
- Download the driver for Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings and Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver already installed, the series should appear into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw series already on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to use the printer.
How to install Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Printer & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw series not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can choose from the dropdown to select a Kyocera ECOSYS P5021cdw driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.