Lexmark MC3326 Driver Download – With its steel frame and durable imaging components, the Lexmark MC3326 is designed for long service life. Thanks to the small dimensions of only 344.4 mm high x 411.2 mm wide x 394.1 mm deep, the printer can be found almost anywhere. Its compact size and lightweight make it easy to ship, easy to set up and easy to transport. Automatic two-sided printing is standard, along with a built-in power-saving mode that switches from sleep mode to printing and back to sleep mode without user intervention.
Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product safety covers all aspects of design and development across our entire product range. Our security functions ensure the protection of your information – in the document, on the Lexmark MC3326 device and in and over a network. Indispensable for the performance of the Lexmark printing system, the unique composition of the Unison toner delivers consistently high image quality, ensures longevity and reliability of the printing system and ensures unique sustainability – all in an innovative “shake-free” printing system. Genuine Lexmark supplies are designed to work optimally with your Lexmark printer and deliver excellent print quality from first to the last page.
The WLAN functionality integrated as standard in addition to the built-in Ethernet and USB connections enables mobile users to easily print using the Lexmark Mobile Print app and Mopria and AirPrint technology. And our new WLAN installation wizard simplifies WLAN configuration. The 7.2 cm e-task touchscreen includes integrated workflow functions such as scanning to the network, scanning to email and the Lexmark Cloud Connector, which you can use to link printing and scanning directly to frequently used cloud file storage services can. On this page, you can download Lexmark MC3326 Driver for maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Lexmark MC3326 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download Lexmark MC3326 Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G4 Driver and Software Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS
How to install Lexmark MC3326 Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on.
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MC3326 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens.
- Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MC3326 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MC3326 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MC3326 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MC3326 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.