The Pantum BP5100DW is a practical and space-saving device. The standard includes a 250-sheet cassette, a 60-sheet manual feeder, and automatic duplex printing. A 550-sheet paper cassette is available as an option.
The Pantum BP5100DW is a reliable standard laser printer with a scanner, copier, fax, and Bluetooth connectivity. his device is a printer without scanning or copying functions and has a maximum print speed of 40 rpm in A4. With a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 DPI and a monochrome print speed of 2 pages per minute, it is ideal for use in the office or at home. The printer supports A4 print formats and can deliver up to 16-bit color depth and grayscale depth.
The printer can also be addressed via Ethernet via Mopria or Airprint. The WiFi model Pantum BP5100DW is completely wireless.
Pantum BP5100DW Driver-Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11 | Windows 10 32bit/64bit | Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit | Windows 7 32bit/64bit)
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12 | macOS 13 | macOS 14)
Read Also: Pantum P3305dw Driver for Windows and macOS
Download Pantum BP5100DW Printer Driver
Windows: Pantum BP5100DW Windows Driver Download
Filename: Pantum BP5100 Series Windows Driver V2_1_29.exe
Size: Size: 73.22MB
macOS: Pantum BP5100DW Mac Driver Download
Filename: Pantum BP5100 Series Mac Driver V1_1_6 Codesign.dmg
How to install Pantum BP5100DW Driver printer on a Windows
- Open the driver installation file, and follow the steps on the installation screen.
- Reboot Your Windows.
How to install Pantum BP5100DW Driver Printer on a macOS
- Open the disk image file, click on the installer, and follow the installation process.
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to see if the printer added.