Pantum M6552NW Driver for Windows and macOS
The stable metal frame makes the Pantum device a reliable partner for many years. Faster 600 MHz processor and 256 MB print memory – the printer is also suitable for large documents with complex graphics. The Pantum M6552NW is not suitable for larger workgroups. This is where the 150 sheets of non-expandable paper tray slow down. Therefore, the printer is more suitable for the home office or for small workgroups.
Scanning, printing, and faxing possible via flatbed scanners as well as via the automatic document feeder. 22 pages per minute print speed, the first page is printed after 7.8 seconds. 150 pages paper tray, 100 pages output, 35 pages for automatic document feeding. 700-page toner included. The PA210 is available for purchase, which then prints 1,600 pages. Here, the workmanship is similarly good on the outside. However, Pantum only specifies a maximum page load of 15,000 pages per month. In view of the smaller printer memory, the slightly higher consumption costs, and the small paper tray, this device is only suitable for users who print approx. 100 to 500 black and white pages per month anyway. Pantum M6552NW is the perfect device for this target group.
Otherwise, the Pantum M6552NW is quickly installed and works well with the smartphone. Simply print from your mobile phone with Apple Airprint, Mopria, or the Pantum app. Drivers for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS available. WiFi, scan, and print with your smartphone, copy, and super-easy driver installation. On this page, you can download Pantum M6552NW Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Pantum M6552NW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- macOS (Macintosh)
Read Also: Pantum P3012dw Driver for Windows and macOS
Download Pantum M6552NW Printer Driver
Windows: Pantum M6200-M6500-M6550-M6600 Series Windows Driver V1.13.14 Download
macOS: Pantum M6200-M6500-M6550-M6600-MS6000 Series Mac Driver V1.8.4 Download
How to install Pantum M6552NW Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Pantum M6552NW you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Pantum M6552NW Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Pantum M6552NW not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Pantum M6552NW driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.