Pantum M6600NW Driver Download – The new Pantum M6600NW multifunction is simply connected to the network via WLAN, Wi-Fi direct or even classic via cable. So you can print from your smartphone, Tablet PC and computer. Thanks to AirPrint compatibility on Pantum M6600NW Pro, the orders can even be entered directly from the Apple device without additional drivers.
Pantum M6600NW PRO With its powerful 600 MHz processor and 256 MB of memory, the printer also handles large print jobs easily and up to 22 ppm quickly. Pantum M6600NW works just as fast thanks to Automatic document feeder in scan and copy mode. The first page is printed after fast 7.8 seconds. And with a resolution of 1,200 DPI razor sharp. Special sensors continuously control the pressure output. Pantum M6600NW effectively prevents paper jams in bulk print jobs.
When sending and receiving faxes, the memory processes up to 650 pages. Convenient fax functions such as forwarding via email or FTP server facilitate the work. Good for the environment and budget: this Pantum M6600NW all-in-one printer scores with low operating costs of amazing 2.9 cents per page! With the Pantin Toner PA-210 You print up to 1,600 pages for little money. To download Pantum M6600NW Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Pantum P2500W Driver for another series.
Pantum M6600NW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64-bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Pantum M6600NW
How to install Pantum M6600NW Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Pantum M6600NW printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Pantum M6600NW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Pantum M6600NW. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum M6600NW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Pantum M6600NW Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Pantum M6600NW printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select drop-down to select a Pantum M6600NW driver for windows. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Pantum M6600NW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Pantum M6600NW Printer Driver
Pantum M6600NW Windows Driver file
Download Pantum M6600-M6550-M6500-M6200 Series
Pantum M6600NW Mac Driver file
Pantum M6600NW Linux Driver file