Pantum P2500 Driver for Windows and macOS
The Pantum P2500 is a compact laser printer for the home or small office. A4, envelopes or labels, the printer prints them all. The slim design and compact size 337 x 220 x 178 mm (13.27” x 8.66” x 7.01”) fit well in any workspace. The metal frame structure for long time use.
Of course, there is an app so that you can also print your texts remotely. The Pantum P2500 printer prints in black and white and the printing speed is high at 22 pages per minute. The paper tray holds 150 A4 pages, so you don’t have to keep refilling it and you can print in high-quality thanks to its 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. Supports multiple media sizes and media weight up to 163g/L.
Easy, one-step wireless installation. Connect Pantum P2500 with high-speed USB 2.0 and WIFI. Printing mobile devices with IOS and Android systems.
Pantum P2500 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11 | Windows 10 32bit/64bit | Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit | Windows 7 32bit/64bit)
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Read Also: Pantum P2502W Driver for Windows and macOS
Download Pantum P2500 Printer Driver
Windows: Pantum P2200_P2500_P2600_S2000_Series_Windows_Driver_V2.5.51 Download
macOS: Pantum P2200_P2500_P2600_S2000_Series_Mac_Driver_V1.10.13 Download
How to install Pantum P2500 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Pantum P2500 you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Pantum P2500 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Pantum P2500 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Pantum P2500 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.