Pantum P2500W Driver Download – The Pantum P2500W laser printer is the most cost-effective computer printing device that you’ll get for just about any office or house usages, this model is most appropriate appealed to students who’ve been looking for back to college offers or those who would like for cheapest laser computer printing device needs in Canada or America in general, the Pantum P2500w will be definitely the most known choice for you.
This Pantum P2500W printer designs high-quality record with light-weight design, going after by its simple assemblage manual, you will like the whole Cellular interconnection, mobile printing wherever you keep up Pantum P2500W, it offers one of the very most effective print every single minute which up to 23 web pages, at the same time.
Pantum P2500W is able to produce 1,200 x 1,200 dpi quality printing; which consists of price which is absolute as really small as how it seems, you are very simply speaking about the best printing device offer that you’ll use. To download Pantum P2500W Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below.
Pantum P2500W Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64-bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Pantum P2500W
How to install Pantum P2500W Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Pantum P2500W printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Pantum P2500W printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Pantum P2500W. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Pantum P2500W already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Pantum P2500W Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Pantum P2500W printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select drop-down to select a Pantum P2500W driver for windows. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Pantum P2500W Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.