Thanks to its low weight, the device can be easily set up and moved, even if you have little space in your office. With this Ricoh IJM C180F A4 color multifunctional system, you don’t have to make any technical compromises when printing in your home office. You can rely on the same print quality as in the office – with minimal space requirements.
The compact Ricoh IJM C180F is the perfect companion for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing in your professional home office. A 250-sheet paper cassette is very practical as a paper supply, and thanks to the superior printing speed, the printed pages never take long to arrive. Vibrant colors and black text are printed with professional quality, and the all-in-one, high-capacity cartridges are easy to change.
This Ricoh IJM C180F multifunctional system is quiet and practical, The touchscreen operation enables easy handling and extensive functions that are particularly tailored to your requirements when working from home. With the Ricoh Support Station app, you can get answers to your questions about installing and operating the system in seconds. It’s easy to set up and easy to use with standard WiFi functionality, mobile device connectivity, and built-in Ethernet and USB ports.
supported OS for Ricoh IJM C180F Driver
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 14 | macOS 13 | macOS 12 | macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12)
Download Ricoh IJM C180F Printer Driver
Ricoh IJM C180F Windows Driver Download
for macOS, add the printer manually from preferences or use AirPrint
Read Also:Brother MFC-L2860DW Driver
How to install Ricoh IJM C180F Driver printer on a Windows
- Open the driver installation file, and follow the steps on the installation screen.
- Reboot Your Windows.
How to install Ricoh IJM C180F Driver Printer on a macOS
- Open the disk image file, click on the installer, and follow the installation process.
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to see if the printer has been added.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.