Samsung C480FW Driver Download
Samsung C480FW Driver Download – If you have little floor space in the office or in your home, the Samsung Xpress C480FW will give you a device suitable for all common office work. Printing from the computer, scanning, copying and faxing are complemented by printing over WLAN from mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. Thanks to the NFC technology, the connection between a smartphone and the Samsung C480FW printer is also straightforward via an app.
Samsung C480FW With a print speed of up to 18 pages per minute in black and white and up to four pages in color, the all-in-one is not among the fastest devices in its class, but it should be sufficient for the normal printing volume of a small office. To prevent the Samsung C480FW printer from running out of paper as quickly as possible, a paper cassette is integrated which holds 150 sheets in A4 format. The cassette is completely closed so that the paper is protected from dust and dirt. In addition to the standard A4 format, papers can also be printed in A5, A6, Executive, letter and folio formats. Unfortunately, no automatic duplex printing is provided on Samsung C480FW. Double-sided printing of paper is only possible manually, that is, the paper stack must be rotated after printing all front faces.
Convenience in scanning, copying and faxing, the 40 sheetfed automatic template feeder promises. Even larger batches of documents can be easily processed. The Samsung C480FW device can be operated via easily accessible buttons on the top or directly from the computer. Included is a CD with Samsung C480FW drivers for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux as well as extensive software, the variety of which confuses some customers. On this page, you can download Samsung C480FW driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer.
Samsung C480FW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
How to install Samsung C480FW Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung C480FW printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung C480FW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung C480FW you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung C480FW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung C480FW Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung C480FW not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung C480FW driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung C480FW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Samsung C480FW Driver Printer and Scanner
Samsung C480FW Driver Windows
Samsung C480FW Driver Mac OS X
Samsung C480FW Driver Linux
Samsung C480FW Driver Printer for Linux Download
Size: 14.66 MB