Samsung CLP-365 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLP-365 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – According to the manufacturer, the Samsung CLP-365 is one of the smallest color laser printers on the market, so the device is a form of being placed directly on the desktop. The print quality in text and graphics are in turn, one follows the numerous customer reviews, for a device of its class consistent. However, due to relatively high operating costs, the CLP-365 color laser from Samsung should not be used in an office environment, but only for private customers with a small to a maximum medium volume.
Samsung CLP-365 printer does not take up too much space. Its appealing and compact design makes it a piece of jewelry for any desk. Small footprint with a footprint of only 38.2 x 30.9 cm, the Samsung CLP-365 is one of the world’s smallest color laser printers. Ergonomic design its ergonomic design with ebony and grey shades ensures a modern and elegant working environment. The Samsung CLP-365 designed for easy and intuitive use, saves valuable time and effort. Eco Save Button Just press the Eco Save button and you will save toner, paper and electricity. Print multiple pages on one sheet, use grayscale, or skip blank pages. Print Screen button Print exactly what you see on the screen with just one push of a button – saving you time.
The Samsung CLP-365 printer also provides software support so you can print high-quality more easily than ever before. Easy Eco drivers with the Easy Eco driver you can process digital documents with different formats and easily share them with others – i.e. via social networks. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-365 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-320N Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-365 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-365 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-365 Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-365 Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-365 Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-365 Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLP-365 Linux Driver
Samsung CLP-365 Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-320n Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-365 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-365 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-365 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-365 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-365 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-365 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-365 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-365 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-365 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.