Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The Samsung CLP-610ND color Laser printer: Ideal for small and medium-sized workgroups, the Samsung CLP 610ND is convinced by its fast speed and brilliant print quality without straining operating costs. Standard equipped with a networked and duplex unit.
Samsung CLP-610ND Print speed for First page under 20 seconds – up to 20 pages per minute, thanks to the 360 MHz processor. Outstanding print image with a resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi for a first-class printing result. With most windows, numerous Linux but also Mac OS operating systems is given compatibility. Seamless connection and data exchange between computer and Samsung CLP-610ND printer through the USB 2.0 technology. hanks to the multi-purpose 150 sheet feeder with functional cover, you print everything neatly and cleanly without changing the paper tray, whether envelopes, slides, postcards or labels.
Print either at the touch of a button or via the front and back (duplex) driver configuration. with the 10/100 base TX Ethernet network adapter, the CLP-610ND printer can be used for easy installation, control and operation. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-610ND driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-600n Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-610ND Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-610ND Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-610ND Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-610ND Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLP-610ND Linux Driver
Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-600 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-610ND Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-610ND printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-610ND printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-610ND you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-610ND already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-610ND Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-610ND not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-610ND driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-610ND Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.