Samsung CLX-3160N Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-3160N Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – Perfect for digital modern life. Easily connect PictBridge enabled digital cameras or photo phones directly and print without a PC. The Samsung CLX-3160N has a direct pressure connection. Connect a USB storage device directly and print immediately. You can print any document directly, for example from a USB stick, without a PC. Easily connect and print via USB port to the Samsung CLX 3160N (supported formats: JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PRN).
Scan the document and back it up directly to a USB storage device. Without PC-no detours. This USB direct scan saves you time and circumstances and increases the flexibility considerably (supported formats: PDF, BMP, JPEG, TIFF). For your printouts of your choice: n-up copy, poster copy, and clone copy. Samsung CLX-3160N offers special copy functions that offer you completely new possibilities. Print 2 or 4 pages smaller on one sheet. Or use a poster to make a poster with up to 16 single sheets! (2 x 2, 3 x 3, 4 x 4). The clone copy feature produces copies of a template and prints them as often as you like on a sheet.
The Samsung CLX-3160N is equipped with the new innovative generation of Samsung toner cartridges. This makes the change incredibly easy and fast. The mini-cartridges are extremely handy, so they are much easier to change than conventional large ones. Remove lid, empty cartridge, insert new-ready. The Samsung CLX-3160N is equipped with a so-called “smart-panel” program, which takes care of the constant monitoring of the printer status. If there is an error, the Smart Panel icon appears in the notification area of the taskbar. A double-click on the icon opens the menu with Toner level, replacement orders, troubleshooting, printer setup, driver setup. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-3160N driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-3160FN Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-3160N Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-3160N Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLX-3160N Windows Driver
Samsung CLX-3160N Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLX-3160N Mac Driver
Samsung CLX-3160N Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLX-3160N Linux Driver
Samsung CLX-3160N Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLX-2160N Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-3160N Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-3160N printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-3160N printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-3160N you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-3160N already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-3160N Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-3160N not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-3160N driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-3160N Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.