Samsung CLX-4195FW Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-4195FW Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – With 4-in-1 functionality, the Samsung CLX-4195FW printer optimizes workflows and ensures that print jobs run as efficiently as possible in the office. With the functions for printing, copying, scanning and faxing, the CLX-4195FW offers flexibility and does not put stones in your way at work. Many innovative features such as identity card copy, n-up copy, and e-mail scanning ensure that your employees have the functionality they need for a modern business environment.
Samsung’s unique ReCP technology (ReCP stands for “Rendering Engine for the Clean page”) improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your expression. This ensures that each expression looks perfect. The color points are set extremely precisely, avoiding, for example, white edges on objects and fonts. The color particles of the new Samsung-developed polymer toner are more uniform than conventional toners. Samsung CLX-4195FW can be applied in high precision evenly and thinner. The result is clear and vivid printouts. The increased wax content also improves the gloss and ensures a higher longevity because unwanted fading is prevented.
Improved productivity of your business starts with your printer. With an output of 18 pages per minute in color and b/w as well as the output of the first page after only 16 seconds, the CLX-4195FW does not leave you in the lurch. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-4195FW driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-3305W Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-4195FW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-4195FW Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLX-4195FW Windows Driver
Samsung CLX-4195FW Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLX-4195FW Scanner Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLX-4195FW Mac Driver
Samsung CLX-4195FW Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLX-4195FW Scanner Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLX-4195FW Linux Driver
Samsung CLX-4195FW Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLX-3305FW Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-4195FW Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-4195FW printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-4195FW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-4195FW you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-4195FW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-4195FW Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-4195FW not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-4195FW driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-4195FW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.