Samsung CLX-6250FX Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-6250FX Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – Instant Fusing is what Samsung calls a new technology for toner fixation, which is used in the CLX-6250FX. As the manufacturer announces, it significantly reduces the warm-up time and results in the Multifunktionslaserdrucker the first page of a print job already after 17 seconds. It does not matter whether the printer was in standby or energy-saving mode at the time.
The new technology is also designed to make the toner particles even better on paper and thus produce more durable printouts – apart from the fact that energy costs are also lower. On the other hand, the new technology has no significant influence on the pressure tempo of the CLX 6250FX. It is up to 24 pages in the minute SW and color in the range of a high-quality color laser (specs of Samsung data).
A visible improvement, however, is to be achieved in the output of colored documents. Responsible for this are newly developed toner and the high print resolution of (interpolated) 9,600 x 600 pixels (not interpolated: 1,200 x 1,200 pixels). On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-6250FX driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-6240fx Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-6250FX Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-6250FX Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLX-6250FX Linux Driver
Samsung CLX-6250FX Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLX-6220FX Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-6250FX Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-6250FX printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-6250FX printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-6250FX you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-6250FX already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-6250FX Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-6250FX not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-6250FX driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-6250FX Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.