Samsung ML-1615 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – In its compact interior, the Samsung ML-1615 Laser Printer harbors remarkable things with excellent printing results and high printing speed. Print up to 24 pages (A4) per minute. The first page is printed in just under 9 seconds thanks to the 150 MHz processor Professional documents with crisp writing and graphics at an effective resolution of up to 1,200 x 600 dpi. 250-sheet paper tray with convenient cover ensures clean paper and a good impression on the desk. Even transparencies, cards, envelopes, and labels can be printed using manual feed without changing cartridges. Take advantage of the benefits of the Samsung ML-1615 to save time and increase productivity with unique features!
With only four clicks, the printer can be installed – and your computer does not need to be restarted afterward. A USB 2.0 compliant interface allows printing between your PC and the printer without bottleneck phenomenon! Parallel connection: The ML-1615 is also suitable as a printer for parallel connection to older computer systems. With its compact size and attractive, modern design, the ergonomic Samsung ML-1615 is the perfect solution for any modern office or home.
Small but fine, the Samsung ML-1615 fits effortlessly on any desk or shelf, saving valuable workspace. The toner cartridge, which creates 3,000 pages with its high capacity, can handle even large professional printing needs. (Initial configuration with starter cartridge for 1,000 pages for an immediate start.) On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1615 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-1610 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1615 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1615 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1615 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1615 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-1615 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1615 Printer Driver for Mac OS is not available.
Samsung ML-1615 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-1615 Printer Driver for Linux not available.
Read Also: Samsung ML-1510 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1615 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1615 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1615 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1615 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1615 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1615 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1615 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1615 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1615 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.