Samsung ML-2151N Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux – Samsung ML-2151N 1200 x 1200DPI Laser printer: This is a long summary auto-generate of Samsung ML-2151N 1200 x 1200DPI laser printer based on the first three technical specifications of the first five feature groups.
Samsung ML-2151N with mains connection, Duplex Unit and PostScript level 3, the laser are predestined for use in small departments. However, the default memory configuration should be higher. In terms of speed, the laser stumbled something in photo printing, but texts quickly came into the storage compartment. The Samsung ML-2151N print quality was good. Texts were convincing in the higher resolution with rather a filigree but with the 300ER resolution strong clean typeface. Graphics showed in the 1200 resolution strip, at 600 dpi they were missing. This phenomenon was repeated in photo printing. The page price is at a favorable level.
A number of print cartridges of Samsung ML-2151N are 1, working cycle (max) can be up to 100000 pages per month, maximum resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi. Printing speed (black, normal quality, A4/US chart): 20 ppm. Standard input Capacity: 500 sheets. Screen: LCD. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-2151N driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-2150 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-2151N Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-2151N Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-2151N Windows Driver
Samsung ML-2151N Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-2151N Mac Driver
Samsung ML-2151N Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-2151N Linux Driver
Samsung ML-2151N Printer Driver for Linux is not available
Read Also: Samsung ML-2010 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-2151N Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-2151N printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-2151N printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-2151N you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-2151N already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-2151N Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-2151N not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-2151N driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-2151N Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.