Samsung ML-2510 Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux – Samsung ML-2510 Black-white laser printer. The very first impression was positive enthusiasm. A relatively compact device was slightly above the inexplicable low prices of some Internet shops.
The device was as expected well packaged as usual. Unpacking, removing safety glue, connecting (parallel or USB) and installing the Samsung ML-2510 driver software is a breeze, even technically untalented should have no problem with it. It has to be said that there was no USB cable included in the scope.
After printing about 20 pages, the Samsung ML-2510 device does not print anything, the warning light remains burning. No paper jam or anything annoying. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-2510 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features to work on your computer. Go to Samsung ML-2252w Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-2510 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-2510 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-2510 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-2510 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-2510 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-2510 Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-2510 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-2510 Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung ML-2251NP Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-2510 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-2510 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-2510 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-2510 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-2510 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-2510 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-2510 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-2510 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-2510 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.