Extremely space-saving, easy to use, and economical in the consumption of toner, paper, and energy. This is how the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 mono laser printers present themselves. The small powerhouses have enough power to make even large print jobs available quickly and reliably. Added to this is Samsung’s ReCP image optimization technology, which ensures excellent detail and edge sharpness. Thanks to NFC technology, this printer also offers the option of printing by simply touching the device and the printer. If you have to put a lot of text on paper and don’t want to worry about the high operating costs or the slow pace of an inkjet device, you can use a mono laser printer.
These are already available in very affordable versions. An entry-level model would be, for example, the Xpress M2026 from Samsung. This is relatively spartan, but scores with speed and is much cheaper to maintain than an inkjet solution in the long run. The resolution of the A4 printer with 1200 x 1200 dpi provides no reason for criticism. However, a duplex unit is not on board, so that double-sided printing is only possible by hand. The paper feed is open and can hold up to 150 sheets. In the above edition, however, only fit a maximum of 100 sheets. With a toner cartridge that is purchased from the accessories, this value doubles to 1000 pages, which is still not a particularly good value for a laser printer. Incidentally, these AIO cartridges not only contain the toner, but also the image drum. The Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 is a relatively inexpensive mono laser printer, which is intended for home office or private users with a recommended working volume of a maximum of 10,000 pages per month.
Unlike the almost identical sister model Xpress M2026W, which supports WLAN, NFC, and Google Cloud Print, this Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 can only be connected to the PC via USB. Otherwise, the two devices do not differ from each other. The RAM is very small at 8 MB, considering that the predecessors from the were equipped with 128 MB RAM. On this page, you can download Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- macOS (Macintosh)
Read Also: Samsung ML-2545 Driver for Windows and macOS
Download Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Printer Driver
Windows: Samsung SL-M2020 Series Print Driver Download
macOS: Samsung SL-M2020 Universal Print and Scan Driver Download
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.