Sharp’s micro-fine toner technology, which is used in the Sharp MX-M5071, has a lower consumption rate and creates less waste than traditional toners, allowing for longer replacement intervals. A configurable and easy user interface is available on the 10.1-inch touchscreen.
After authentication on the hardware, the “Follow-up printing” feature allows for a secure print release at the chosen time and location. Sharp MX-M5071 with a 100-sheet manual bypass tray and a 150-sheet simultaneous duplex document feeder, the overall capacity ranges from 1,100 to 8,300 sheets. It features a print speed of 50 and 60 copies per minute in black and a scan speed of 200 IPM. Motion sensor that detects presence automatically and is ready in 10 seconds. Users may convert scanned documents to Microsoft Office format and create searchable PDFs using OCR capability, which comes standard.
Sharp MX-M5071 is using an optional USB 3.0 adaptor, you may turn a USB port into a second network port. Direct printing from a USB flash drive of Microsoft® Office format files. On this page, you can download the Sharp MX-M5071 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Sharp MX-M5071 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12)
Download Sharp MX-M5071 Printer Driver
Windows: Sharp MX-M5071 PCL Print Driver Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Sharp MX-M5071 PS Drivers Download
Read Also: Sharp MX-M6051 Driver
How to install Sharp MX-M5071 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Sharp MX-M5071 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Sharp MX-M5071 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Sharp MX-M5071 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Sharp MX-M5071 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Sharp MX-M5071 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.