Zebra LP 2824 Driver Download
Zebra LP 2824 Driver Download – Thermo Label printer with 200 dpi print resolution. The Zebra Label Printer LP 2824 offers reliable label printing with a small footprint. Due to its simple, easily accessible design, it is possible to change labels even for untrained users.
Often the small Zebra LP 2824 Plus is also used as a component of document management systems or in the laboratory for the labeling of non-permanent labels. Flexible application range thanks to compact size and low weight, a space-saving Zebra LP 2824 printer with high-quality print output, perfect for new applications. Desktop printer for high requirements, EPL + ZPL programming language and a 32-bit microprocessor.
To download Zebra LP 2824 Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Zebra HC100Driver for HC desktop printer series.
Zebra LP 2824 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
How to install Zebra LP 2824 Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra LP 2824 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra LP 2824 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra LP 2824 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, LP 2824 Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra LP 2824 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra LP 2824 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra LP 2824 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra LP 2824 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra LP 2824 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra LP 2824 Driver Printer
Zebra LP 2824 Driver Windows
Zebra LP 2824 Driver Mac OS
Zebra LP 2824 Mac OS setup printer Installation Instruction