Zebra ZD420 Driver Download
Zebra ZD420 Driver Download – With the Zebra ZD420, Zebra brings its newest transfer to the market. A modern design, new features and the transition to intuitive and fast changing ribbon cassettes are among the innovations. Zebra ZD420 With a print resolution of 203 dpi and a maximum print speed of 152 mm per second, print your Thermal Transfer Ribbons in a jiffy. The maximum media width of up to 118 mm and a roll diameter of 127 mm make the space in the enclosure full. This means that large-format labels can also be processed.
In the management of consumables, Zebra is ZD420 new ways. Thermal Transfer Ribbons is available for this series only as a ribbon cassette, which is equipped with a chip that gives feedback on the level. The operation is via four control buttons (on/off, pause, feed, cancel). Five new status symbols (status, pause, data, consumables, network) provide important information about printer status, data transfer and the level of consumables. The display is via four color LEDs. Wear parts such as printhead or transport roller can be changed directly at the location of the Zebra ZD420 without tools.
With the zebra ZD420, you have a flexible partner at your side. In addition to optional modules such as a Spendemodul with a sensor for removed labels and a cutter, you can also upgrade the print resolution from 203 DPI to 300 dpi. This makes Zebra ZD420 particularly easy to switch to 2d bar codes or graphics. Adapters for a 9-pin serial port, an Ethernet LAN interface and a wireless receiver for WLAN and Bluetooth 4.1 can be retrofitted via a freely available slot.
Zebra ZD420 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
How to install Zebra ZD420 Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra ZD420 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra ZD420 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra ZD420 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra ZD420 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra ZD420 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra ZD420 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra ZD420 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra ZD420 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra ZD420 Driver Printer
Zebra ZD420 Driver Windows
ZebraDesigner driver 32/64 bit. Certified for Windows. Download
Zebra ZD420 Driver Mac OS X and Linux
CUPS Driver supports for Linux/Unix or Mac OS X operating systems. Learn More