Zebra ZD500 Driver Download – The Zebra ZD500 performance printer is one of Zebra’s versatile and advanced desktop printers. It complements the existing G-Series and provides link OS support in a compact format. The Zebra ZD500 is characterized by a very simple installation, administration, and maintenance. By direct or transfer at a resolution of either 203 or 300 dpi with printing speeds of up to 152 mm/s, the Zebra ZD500 meets all your requirements in terms of integration, print quality, and media handling. As a feature-rich label printer, it meets the needs of a wide range of markets and applications.
The Zebra ZD500 is one of the powerful series of performance desktop label printers. As the top model of the G-Series, it offers the customer the highest level of performance and is prepared for all demands through its diverse and modern connection possibilities. By default, it is already equipped with serial, parallel, USB and Ethernet interfaces. If this is not enough, it can also be extended by a wireless connection as an option. Here is a handy combined WLAN & Bluetooth 3.0 interface available. The Zebra ZD500 can be selected in a very fast 203 dpi as well as in a 300 dpi variant for high-quality printing. The Zebra performance printers are characterized by their compact design and a special user-friendliness. Thanks to the open access system from zebra, it is also possible for novice users to change the Verbauchsmaterials without any problems. As the top model of the performance series, the Zebra ZD500 is additionally equipped with an intuitive LCD interface. The display gives the user helpful information about the printer status and the current print job.
The printing of individual product labels in the retail sector works with the Zebra ZD500 as smoothly as the production of labels in the laboratory, in manufacturing and part identification as well as the creation of tickets and bracelets for events. The Zebra ZD500 is designed for a large number of different media. Users print everything quickly and reliably from small product trailers to large pallet labels. The ZebraZD500 also supports all link-os functions and is thus ready for modern printer management and printer integration into your corporate network. Optionally, the Zebra ZD500 can be equipped with additional functions such as a label tren Messer (cutter) or a label dispenser (peeler). you can download Zebra ZD500 Driver below the post or you can go to Zebra ZD420 Driver if you need another series.
Zebra ZD500 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
How to install Zebra ZD500 Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra ZD500 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra ZD500 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra ZD500 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra ZD500 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra ZD500 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra ZD500 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra ZD500 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra ZD500 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra ZD500 Driver Printer
Zebra ZD500 Driver Windows
ZebraDesigner driver 32/64 bit. Certified for Windows. Download
Zebra Setup Utilities Download