If you are one who likes to print photos from a few moments that you have captured through the camera, printing photos with this printer can be your solution for amazing photo prints. Canon PIXMA iX6800 series can print a photo up to A3 + size. Printing documents and photos can be done quickly with this printer. To print color documents, this product has a speed of 10.4 ipm or images per minute. Whereas, for black-and-white documents, this product produces a speed of 14.5 ipm.
Not only efficient in terms of time, but this canon series printers can also be paired with a Canon PGI-755 black cartridge (pigment ink). This new type of Canon Printer ink cartridge is an XXL series commonly known for its effectiveness with the ability to print documents up to 800 sheets. In addition to being cost-efficient by using a type of ink cartridge that is known to be economical, this latest Canon PIXMA iX6800 printer product can also be efficient for electricity consumption. This is because this printer has an auto power on/off feature which can automatically turn off the device if not used for a certain period of time. The interesting ability of this printer product that can be one of its attractions is the ability to do printing wirelessly using a WiFi connection.
This capability is also supported by the Pixma Printing Solution application that can be installed with your Android or iOS device which in this application you can also perform the ink content function to perform maintenance. In addition, the Canon PIXMA iX6800 software also features a unique feature, My Image Garden, which can help you create a variety of interesting images from computer photos in the form of collages, calendars, and stationery. On this page, you can download Canon PIXMA iX6800 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Canon PIXMA iX6800 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download Canon PIXMA iX6800 Printer Driver
Windows: Canon PIXMA iX6800 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.02 Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS
Read Also: Canon PIXMA TS3320 Driver
How to install Canon PIXMA iX6800 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Canon PIXMA iX6800 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens.
- Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Canon PIXMA iX6800 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Canon PIXMA iX6800 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Fax. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Canon PIXMA iX6800 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Canon PIXMA iX6800 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.