The HP DeskJet 3755 printer is a very attractive machine, with a glossy blue and white chassis taking cues from HP’s Chromebook line. Despite its reduced dimensions of 140mm high, 403mm wide, and 180mm deep, it’s hard to pass by without noticing it. Indeed, these may seem very flashy for some people. A control panel is also available on this printer. Located at the right end of the scanner bar, it has an LCD screen that displays the number of copies and contains a variety of items indicating the status and settings of the machine. On the front, a hatch is part of it! This folds up to reveal the twin ink cartridges: one black and one tri-color. Everything is easy to access and the two cartridges are easy to replace.
The performance of this HP DeskJet 3755 printer is generally good, as you would expect from a low-cost printer, its speed of eight pages per minute for mono text is not exceptional but remains decent in its comprehensiveness. The quality of the text remains quite good compared to its competitors in the same price range and is perfectly suited to simple documents such as letters and documents. The prints are clear and colorful, and it is just as well with landscapes as living portraits. In addition, HP has managed to gain inches with this HP DeskJet 3755 printer by using a sheet scanner, rather than a traditional A4 flatbed scanner used by most MFPs. Instead of placing documents on a traditional glass plate, it should be placed under the scanner (white bar located on top). Unfortunately, it can happen that the sheets to be scanned go askew during the scan, which can give us a somewhat crooked rendering. In addition to scanning documents and photos, Scroll Scan can also scan ID cards.
it is also equipped with WIFI wireless direct printing function, no need to connect to the router in advance, mobile phone picking, pressing to print, it is completely difficult! This HP DeskJet 3755 printer can be connected either by the USB port on the back or by the WiFi. This allows, among other things, to print photos located directly on the smartphone by the IOS or Android application! HP has created a very nice application that immediately recognizes the printer and is very easy to use for printing photos. It is also possible to print images or documents via WiFi from any computer. On this page, you can download HP DeskJet 3755 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
HP DeskJet 3755 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12)
Download HP DeskJet 3755 Printer Driver
macOS: no Available driver for macOS, Install HP Easy Start or HP Smart from App Store
Read Also: HP ENVY Pro 6455 Driver
How to install HP DeskJet 3755 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for HP DeskJet 3755 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the HP DeskJet 3755 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install HP DeskJet 3755 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does HP DeskJet 3755 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select an HP DeskJet 3755 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.