HP has launched the HP ENVY Pro 6455 all-in-one printer for users who work and study at home, or who often need mobile work. The white and compact body is made of more than 20% recycled plastic. The product fully supports mobile printing. You can easily print, scan, and copy wirelessly through the “HP Smart” mobile app. Although people have always advocated the concept of a paperless workplace, there is still a lot of work, and paper documents are still needed. In line with the trend of cloud applications and mobile office, HP’s new ENVY all-in-one printer series also combines a number of intelligent functions to provide users with economical, efficient, and convenient printing solutions.
HP ENVY Pro 6455 all-in-one printer supports the HP Smart Task function. Users can preset shortcut keys through the HP Smart application, eliminating the need for complicated and repetitive setting steps. With a single tap, users can easily scan documents to the cloud, email, etc. through HP Smart, and then send the documents directly to the printer from the mobile phone, making document processing more efficient. The HP ENVY Pro 6455 also has built-in OCR character recognition software that supports 36 languages. After scanning the document, the user can convert the content into editable text, making it easier to search, copy, paste, and edit. Which has a built-in 35-page document feeder which can quickly scan and copy multiple pages, saving time and making work and study more convenient and supports single-cartridge printing mode, The printer has an A4 printing speed of up to 20 sheets per minute (black and white) and 17 sheets (color).
The HP ENVY Pro 6455 all-in-one printer fully supports mobile printing, allowing users to connect to the printer at all times. By connecting to the HP Smart app, you can connect your mobile device to the printer in a few simple steps. And you can use the new mobile fax service. Even if there is no fax fixed-line service and fax machine, users can send documents from the cloud, mobile phone lens, or printer to a fax number via HP Smart anytime, anywhere, effectively saving time and cost. The new ENVY all-in-one printer series also supports dual-band WiFi wireless networks, which can automatically detect and repair connection problems to ensure connection at all times during printing. On this page, you can download HP ENVY Pro 6455 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
HP ENVY Pro 6455 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12)
Download HP ENVY Pro 6455 Printer Driver
Windows: HP Smart from Windows Store Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS, Install HP Easy Start or HP Smart from App Store
Read Also: HP ENVY 6055 Driver
How to install HP ENVY Pro 6455 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for HP ENVY Pro 6455 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the HP ENVY Pro 6455 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install HP ENVY Pro 6455 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does HP ENVY Pro 6455 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select an HP ENVY Pro 6455 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.