HP ENVY 5055 Driver for Windows and macOS
This HP ENVY 5055 printer is perfect for both students and those with a small home office. With this HP printer, you will have the possibility to print, scan, copy documents, and send faxes. This versatility makes this color multifunction an interesting option to have at home, especially if you work from home and have to do printing jobs on a regular basis. This HP printer comes with a fairly simple design, very minimalist but elegant, which knows how to successfully combine two colors as opposite as white and black. The front is very simple: in one corner the power button, in the other the model of the printer, and in the middle a very clear small LCD touch screen, with a diagonal of 2.2 inches, with which to configure the printer intuitively and use some functions to photocopy or scan a document.
The internal memory of this HP ENVY 5055 printer is 256 MB, which will allow you to accumulate several queued documents. This model, which by the way is very easy to install, uses for printing thermal inkjet technology. The truth is that it manages to print with good quality, although logically it cannot be measured up to a laser. The definition is correct and the colors are reproduced with surprising vividness. This HP ENVY 5055 printer can get up to 10 pages in black per minute and 7 sheets in color, with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. You can even print borderless. The input tray located at the bottom front is hidden inside and holds 100 sheets. The printed sheets will come out the front. When it comes to scanning, this HP peripheral “hides” a flatbed scanner under the top cover that is relatively fast, even at the maximum resolution of 1,200 dots per inch. It has been configured so that you can scan multiple sheets and then put them together into a PDF, which can then be sent by email. Logically, this scanner can also be used as if it were a photocopier, without having to resort to any application.
Regarding the connectivity of this HP ENVY 5055 printer, it only includes the power socket and a USB 2.0 port on the rear panel, in case you decide to use it with a cable. Although the most advisable is to make it work with your wireless network (it accepts dual-band WiFi and WiFi Direct). Another plus point is its ability to print from a mobile device (smartphone or tablet), thanks to applications such as HP ePrint and AirPrint (for Apple devices). On this page, you can download HP ENVY 5055 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
HP ENVY 5055 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download HP ENVY 5055 Printer Driver
Windows: HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: no Available driver for macOS, Install HP Easy Start or HP Smart from App Store
Read Also: HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver
How to install HP ENVY 5055 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for HP ENVY 5055 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the HP ENVY 5055 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install HP ENVY 5055 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does HP ENVY 5055 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select an HP ENVY 5055 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.