HP ENVY 6055 Driver for Windows and macOS
The HP ENVY 6055 is a multi-function inkjet printer with a penchant for photography. All dressed in black plastic and sporting rather consensual shapes, the printer is quite discreet. It can, therefore, be easily integrated into an office, for example, provided sufficient space is reserved for it. Indeed, it is a printer with imposing dimensions (45.4 x 41.0 x 16.1 cm).
This template does not hide any notable ergonomic specificity, apart from a double paper entry at the front, with a tray that can accommodate up to 125 A4 sheets and a second dedicated to formats up to 13 x 18 cm. The HP ENVY 6055 has a flatbed scanner. In terms of printing, it offers an automatic two-sided mode. The flatbed scanner provides good quality scans and copies, although there is a noticeable loss of contrast. It is particularly fast, with only 5 s for scanning an A4 document at 100 dpi and 11 s for a 10 x 15 cm photo at 300 dpi. Copies take 12 seconds for an A4 document in monochrome and 18 seconds for a color document.
No surprise either on the connection side, which is satisfied neither more nor less than a USB Type-B port. The HP ENVY 6055 can also be used over Wi-Fi and provides compatibility with Apple’s AirPrint service and HP ePrint. On this page, you can download HP ENVY 6055 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
HP ENVY 6055 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download HP ENVY 6055 Printer Driver
Windows: HP Smart from Windows Store Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS, Install HP Easy Start or HP Smart from App Store
Read Also: HP Envy 5055 Driver
How to install HP ENVY 6055 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for HP ENVY 6055 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the HP ENVY 6055 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install HP ENVY 6055 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does HP ENVY 6055 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select an HP ENVY 6055 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.