Lexmark B2236dw Driver for Windows
Transporting the device is also straightforward and easy. In its functional industrial design, the printer impresses with its simple elegance and intuitive navigation in the sense of smooth execution of all print jobs. The office printer can be used for numerous media types and formats up to A4. Compact, fast, and very flexible to connect, The Lexmark B2236dw is a laser printer for private users and small office workgroups that achieves a very decent print resolution with 2,400 dpi. Its speed is particularly noteworthy because a print job starts after only 8 seconds and then a whopping 35 pages per minute are spit out. The focus is really on spontaneous use, long-term use beyond 250 to 2,500 pages per month is not recommended by the manufacturer. The ideal user group size is 3 to 4 people. Larger user groups would also have a problem with the paper supply since the device only holds 250 sheets in the main compartment. In order to save paper, however, automatic duplex printing (double-sided printing) has been integrated, but this does not make printing even faster.
With the Lexmark B2236dw black and white laser printer, razor-sharp images with harmonious grayscale can be achieved at a high work rate of 34 pages per minute. In addition, the unison toner impresses with low friction between the individual toner particles, which also has a positive effect on the flow and the print quality. The black and white printer is compatible with WLAN, has a sophisticated energy-saving mode and extensive security settings. Thanks to duplex technology, paper printing on both sides are possible. The printer is particularly useful for small and medium-sized companies that want to concentrate on the essentials and work in smaller workgroups. The self-employed also benefit from the speed and reliability of modern work equipment. Digital applications can be created with the Lexmark B2236dw laser printer via the WLAN interface. A 1-GHz dual-core processor is installed for the print quality and speed, which also has a RAM of 256 MB RAM. After only eight seconds, the print job starts with high-resolution rates of 600 x 600 dpi. The work compartment has a generous capacity of 250 sheets, and the automatic sheet feeder also ensures efficiency that is suitable for business. A personal presence during the execution of the orders is no longer necessary.
With the digitization of the world of work, compatibility with various applications and operating systems are becoming increasingly important. Lexmark B2236dw meets these requirements with networking options via WLAN and Ethernet as well as the direct printing option via USB connections. Thanks to Apple Airprint, you and your employees can also use the printer on mobile devices. The Mopria standard provides additional uses. Mopria printing technology has already been installed on over a billion devices worldwide. On this page, you can download Lexmark B2236dw Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Lexmark B2236dw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
Read Also: Lexmark C3224dw Driver for Windows
Download Lexmark B2236dw Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G4 Driver and Software Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS
How to install Lexmark B2236dw Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on.
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark B2236dw you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark B2236dw already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark B2236dw Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark B2236dw not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark B2236dw driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.