Lexmark B2338dw laser printer is very reliable – suitable for any work area. You can simply connect it to your computer. Printing is done using laser printing in resolutions of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Black and white prints can be created. With a working memory of 512 MB, the device can also be used for high print volumes because it can work very efficiently and quickly. 36 black and white pages can be printed per minute. Formats up to A4 are supported. The LEXMARK mono-laser printer offers further user-related setting options in the form of a variable feed device, starting with the A6 format up to the DL envelope, the printer can accommodate a number of paper sizes. And: regardless of format, the paper tray can be fed with 900 sheets; the edition has space for 150 sheets. As the model supports duplex printing, you can print up to 300 pages in one go, the printer can print on the front and back. LEXMARK has designed the B2338dw for a volume of 500 – 6,000 pages per month and the toner cartridge for a capacity of 3,000 pages.
The Lexmark B2338dw is positioned as a fast monochrome laser printer for offices with small to medium-sized workgroups. The printing speed is fast at 36 pages per minute, but not outstanding. In double-sided printing, the speed is reduced to a respectable 19 pages per minute. The setup can optionally also be carried out using a smartphone app. Direct printing from the smartphone is also possible. Operation on the device is somewhat old-fashioned with navigation buttons and a small monochrome display. Due to the small range of functions, this is not a major drawback. Thanks to a fine gray gradation, the laser printer can print photos and graphics and serve them with a high level of quality and good legibility: photos do not appear in color, but they are very detailed. If you entrust your documents to the Lexmark B2338dw, you are also assured of high printing speed and a brisk operating pace, the printer needs just under six and a half seconds to accept and implement orders. Once printing has started, a further three seconds pass, depending on the paper size, and a clean copy is already available. Since the mono laser printer works without ink, it can be used immediately: text-markings do not blur, residual blackness does not remain on the hands and stacked printouts do not rub off each other.
So that you can fully benefit from the functions of the printer, it is worth installing the Lexmark B2338dw driver (supplied on CD or can be downloaded from here). The connection to PC, notebook or convertible does not have to be via USB or LAN, because this mono laser printer also communicates wirelessly with a WLAN module according to the 802.11b /g/n radio standard. The printer even supports services such as Apple Talk and printer programs for Android devices – without losing sight of the security aspect. 802.1x authentication provides protection against unauthorized access and if you want to use the printer platform without detours, a two-line monochrome OLED display is available. On this page, you can download Lexmark B2338dw Driver to get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us on the contact page.
Lexmark B2338dw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12 | OS X 10.11 | OS X 10.10)
Download Lexmark B2338dw Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software PackageDownload
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 PCL XL Driver Package Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS
Read Also: Lexmark MC3326adwe Driver
How to install Lexmark B2338dw Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on.
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark B2338dw you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously
- Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver already installed, the printer series should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark B2338dw series already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark B2338dw Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Printer & Scanner
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark B2338dw series not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can choice from the dropdown to select a Lexmark B2338dw driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.