The Lexmark B2442dw impresses with a wealth of functions and offers outstanding value for monochrome printing in small workgroups – with standard two-sided printing, extended security functions, and durable construction. The multi-core processor supports the output of up to 40 pages per minute, while the durable printer components ensure reduced downtimes. Automatic duplexing for two-sided printing is available for working with documents. Equipped with the in-house software on the CD included free of charge, the printer brings all sorts of extra functions to the PC or notebook. Variable DPI values, quick print options, and eco mode are just a few of the additions. In order to be able to use the numerous functions, there is a 1 GHz processor inside, which has 512 MB of RAM. If you want to manage your printing tasks directly on the device, a two-line monochrome OLED display is ready.
The toners are said to produce up to 6,000 pages with one filling and the paper tray with 300 sheets is sufficiently large to not become a nerve factor in the office. It is controlled with navigation buttons. A touchscreen can be expected in this price range today. Lexmark B2442dw is characterized by a remarkable printing speed: the printer needs just under a second and a half to print a typical page in DIN-A-4 format. On request, this can even be done on both sides: the mono laser printer supports the duplex process and can turn sheets inside the system. Photos and graphics do not get on the sheet in color, but they are of high quality and are easily recognizable thanks to a wide gradation of gray. The resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi also guarantees sharp contours, so that you can study texts in small and large fonts in a way that is easy on the eyes.
The printer works with all common operating systems and can be integrated into the (company) network via LAN or WLAN. Thanks to the long-distance wireless module (WLAN), orders can also be accepted and processed quickly from afar and without cable clutter. If the authentication function is enabled, several computers and even cell phones can access the services of the printer, because the Lexmark B2442dw also communicates with mobile printing programs such as Apple Talk. If you prefer connections via cable routing, you can access a USB port (2.0) or a Gigabit Ethernet connection. On this page, you can download Lexmark B2442dw Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Lexmark B2442dw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
Read Also: Lexmark B3340dw Driver for Windows
Download Lexmark B2442dw Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Universal PCL5e Emulation Print Driver v220.127.116.11 Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS
How to install Lexmark B2442dw Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark B2442dw you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark B2442dw Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark B2442dw not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark B2442dw driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.