With its steel frame and lifelong fixation station, the Lexmark B3340dw is designed for long service life. With a 1 GHz dual-core processor and 256 MB of RAM, you can print out your first page in just 6.2 seconds and also master challenging jobs. Connect over Wi-Fi, USB, or Ethernet to give your entire team access.
The Lexmark B3340dw is only 222 mm high x 368 mm wide x 363 mm deep and fits almost anywhere. Its compact size and lightweight make it easy to set up and easy to transport. The high-capacity Unison toner offers up to 3,000 pages of output, while an optional paper tray increases the total input to up to 900 sheets for more printing and less downtime. Lexmark B3340dw offers enterprise-class security and reliability while maintaining a small footprint while providing fast operation, low prices, and easy operation, making it ideal for small businesses.
Lexmark’s security features keep your information safe – in the document, in the device, when sending over the network and anywhere else. On this page, you can download Lexmark B3340dw Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Lexmark B3340dw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
Read Also: Lexmark MB2338adw Driver for Windows
Download Lexmark B3340dw Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G4 Driver and Software Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS
How to install Lexmark B3340dw Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark B3340dw you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark B3340dw Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark B3340dw not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark B3340dw driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.