The 4-in-1 device prints, faxes, copies, and scans. The Lexmark MB2338adw is equipped with a multi-core processor and a 1 gigabyte RAM. Lexmark’s sophisticated all-round security architecture gives you secure protection for your information, anywhere, anytime: on the document, on the device, and when sending over the network. Thanks to the numerous embedded functions, the device is protected against attacks. The standard function for confidential printing ensures security when outputting via PIN.
The printer offers print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute as well as fax, automatic document feeder, and copy functions. With the 6 cm color LCD display, you have the possibility to configure and operate the Lexmark MB2338adw device and to monitor important system information. They have a longer service life thanks to long-lasting fixers and imaging components. With Unison replacement toner cartridges, you can achieve high-quality ranges of up to 3,000 printed pages. The maximum input capacity of 900 pages ensures fewer interruptions. In addition, the stable metal frame ensures a long service life. A 250-sheet paper feeder, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and an optional paper tray ensure that you can handle large print jobs without the hassle of adding paper. The automatic document feeder and copy functions also ensure that you have more time for more important things. Because the Lexmark MB2338adw laser multifunction printer can also print and copy on both sides (duplex), you save not only time but also paper.
The energy management functions reduce energy consumption in both operating status and energy-saving mode. With the duplex function, you can easily print on both sides and save paper. Further technical information about the Lexmark MB2338adw can be found directly in the PDF datasheet. On this page, you can download Lexmark MB2338adw Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Lexmark MB2338adw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
Read Also: Lexmark MC3224adwe Driver for Windows
Download Lexmark MB2338adw Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software PackageDownload
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 PCL XL Driver Package Download
macOS: Combined Print Scan Fax Driver Download
How to install Lexmark MB2338adw Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on.
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MB2338adw you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens.
- Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MB2338adw already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MB2338adw Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MB2338adw not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MB2338adw driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.