Lexmark B3442dw Driver for Windows
Lexmark B3442dw has compact dimensions of 222mm high x 368mm wide x 363mm deep allow it to be installed almost anywhere. Its steel frame and unlimited life imaging components mean long life and minimal maintenance. Take advantage of the power of the 1 GHz dual-core processor and 256 MB of memory to handle your print jobs. The two-line display allows you to configure, monitor, and interact with vital system information.
The optional paper cassette increases the total input capacity to 900 sheets to allow longer print jobs and improve media flexibility. With a print output of up to 42 pages per minute and a lightweight, compact form factor, the Lexmark B3442dw delivers fast, reliable output in a size that fits almost anywhere. Available Unison Extra Long Lasting Toner delivers up to 6,000 print pages to print more while reducing downtime.
Connect via standard USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi. Simplify mobile printing with the Lexmark Mobile Printing app and Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and AirPrint technologies. Lexmark’s absolute security protects your information – documents, devices, network, and all intermediaries. The standard confidential printing function allows you to guarantee print security with a simple PIN code. On this page, you can download the Lexmark B3442dw Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark B3442dw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
Download Lexmark B3442dw Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G4 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: No Available driver
Read Also: Lexmark C3326dw Driver
How to install Lexmark B3442dw Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark B3442dw you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark B3442dw already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark B3442dw Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark B3442dw not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark B3442dw driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.