Its dimensions allow it to adapt almost anywhere. Lexmark C3326dw has a compact size and is lightweight to facilitate its shipment, configuration, and displacement. Automatic duplex printing is offered as standard, with an integrated energy-saving mode that allows you to switch between standby and printing modes without prior configuration. With its steel frame and long-lasting imaging components, the printer is designed to last.
Improve the productivity of small working groups with a color printing capacity of up to 24 pages per minute, long-term replacement toner cartridges, and connectivity via Wi-Fi, USB, and Gigabit Ethernet, all in the Lexmark C3326dw. Enjoy rich and lively colors in seconds with Lexmark Unique Unique toner. With the toner capacity of up to 2,500 color pages 3,000 black and white pages and long-lasting replacement cartridges easy to change the template, you have a high printing capability and a reduction in times of inactivity. If you miss toner, you can continue to print in black.
Lexmark C3326dw’s overall approach to security is integrated from product design. Security functions help preserve your data, in the document, device, network, on all intermediate points. In addition to built-in Ethernet and USB connectivity, Wi-Fi makes it easier for mobile users through the Lexmark Mobile Print application and MOPRIA and AirPrint technologies. On this page, you can download Lexmark C3326dw Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark C3326dw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12)
Download Lexmark C3326dw Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark C3326dw Printer Software G4 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: no Available driver for macOS, Install directly from setting
Read Also: Lexmark B2236dw Driver
How to install Lexmark C3326dw Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark C3326dw you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark C3326dw already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark C3326dw Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark C3326dw not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark C3326dw driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.