The Lexmark CX635adwe is an excellent example of sustainability because it was designed with an emphasis on a long lifespan, and it also has improved power management and notable environmental certifications. With its safe design and exceptional performance, this Multifunction printer (which can print, scan, copy, and fax) is an excellent choice for increasing productivity to an amazing degree.
This printer can print up to 42 pages per minute at a pace of up to 20,000 mono pages and 11,700 color pages with toner. Excellent print quality, quick initial print time, and user-friendly touch screen. Its toner capabilities are even more impressive, producing up to 20,000 black and white pages and 11,700 color pages. The Lexmark CX635adwe’s quick time to print ensures that there are no delays and that the print quality is excellent. It also has an easy-to-use touchscreen interface.
Lexmark CX635adwe with a wide range of sensors, Lexmark’s cutting-edge IoT-ready printers closely monitor a multitude of data points. When these sensors are linked to Lexmark Cloud Services, they open up a world of useful benefits, such as automatic supply replenishment and predictive maintenance.
Lexmark CX635adwe Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12 | macOS 13 | macOS 14)
Download Lexmark CX635adwe Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark CX635adwe G2 Drivers (Print and Scan) Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Lexmark CX635adwe MAC Universal Print Driver Download 32-bit/64-bit
*for macOS, you can use Airprint if the series supports the feature.
Read Also: Lexmark C3326dw Driver
How to install Lexmark CX635adwe Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark CX635adwe. Open the installer, and follow the steps provided on the installation screen.
- Open the Settings, and click Printers and Scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, set the printer to default.
How to install Lexmark CX635adwe Driver on a macOS
- Open the dmg file. install the driver inside the mounted disk, and follow the steps provided in the installation process.
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & Scanner. Click on this (+) to see if the printer has been added.