Lexmark M1342 Driver for Windows
Lightweight, compact and fast, the Lexmark M1342 multifunction printer prints up to 40 pages per minute, supports wired or wireless connectivity, and offers an optional 550-sheet paper tray. Configure, interact with, and monitor important system information via a two-line display. A dual-core processor with a clock speed of 1 GHz and 256 MB of RAM is included. Its 8.7-inch high x 14.5-inch wide x 14.3-inch deep (222 mm high x 368 mm wide x 363 mm deep) proportions allow it to fit practically anywhere.
Monochrome output speeds of up to 42 pages per minute are possible with Lexmark M1342, with the first-page time of just 5.9 seconds. Use the power of a printer to take on your printing task. The replacement Unison toner cartridge can print up to 18,000 pages, and a 550-sheet tray is available for longer print cycles. Big jobs are powered by a 1-GHz multi-core CPU, and Lexmark’s full-spectrum protection helps protect sensitive data.
Ethernet, USB, and Wi-Fi are all options for connecting. Utilize the Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria and AirPrint technologies, to make mobile printing easier. Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture protects your data in the document, on the Lexmark M1342 device, on the network, and everywhere else. The device is hardened against attacks thanks to a number of integrated features. On this page, you can download the Lexmark M1342 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark M1342 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
Download Lexmark M1342 Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G4 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: No Available driver
Read Also: Lexmark MS431dw Driver
How to install Lexmark M1342 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark M1342 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark M1342 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark M1342 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark M1342 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark M1342 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.